GIGABYTE M.2 PCIe SSD 128GBID#5968
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x2, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 128GB*
- Warranty: Limited 3-years
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 1100 MB/s**
- Sequential Write Speed : up to 500 MB/s**
- HMB (Host Memory Buffer) supported
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
*Note: 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
**Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary
- Interface PCI-Express 3.0 x2, NVMe 1.3
- Form Factor M.2 2280
- Total Capacity 128GB
- Warranty Limited 3-year or 100TBW
- NAND NAND Flash
- External DDR Cache N/A
- Sequential Read speed Up to 1100 MB/s
- Sequential Write speed Up to 500 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS Up to 90K
- Random Write IOPS Up to 100K
- Dimension (W x H x L) 80 x 22 x 2.3 mm
- Mean time between failure (MTBF) 1.5M hours
- Power Consumption (Active) Average : R : 2510mW ; W : 1850mW
- Power Consumption (Idle) 50mW
- Temperature (Operating) 0°C to 70°C
- Temperature (Storage) -40°C to 85°C
- Note * Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 3 years or 100 TBW, whichever comes first.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
|شرایط گارانتی||گارانتی آواژنگ|
|مارک و برند||GIGABYTE|