ASUS TUF 3-RX5600XT-O6G-EVO-GAMINGID#7195
The ASUS TUF Gaming X3 Radeon? RX 5600 XT EVO tanks through 1080p gaming
- OC Edition: Boost Clock ~1770 MHz (OC Mode)/ ~1750 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2.7-slot design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the three powerful fans.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF alliance products work together flawlessly.
- A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- Graphics EngineAMD Radeon RX 5600 XT
- Bus StandardPCI Express 4.0
- Video MemoryGDDR6 6GB
- Engine Clock – OC Modeup to 1660 MHz (Game clock**) / ~ 1770 MHz (Boost clock*)
- Engine Clock – Gaming Modeup to 1615 MHz (Game clock**) / ~ 1750 MHz (Boost clock*)
- Stream Processors2304
- Memory SpeedUp to 14 Gbps***
- Memory Interface192-bit
- ResolutionDigital Max Resolution:7680x4320
- InterfaceHDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b) Display Port : Yes x 3 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4) HDCP Support : Yes (2.3)
- Maximum Display Support4
- NVlink/ Crossfire SupportYes ****
- Recommended PSU450W
- Power Connectors1 x 8-pin
- Accessories1 x Speedsetup manual 1 x Thank you card
- SoftwareASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers (please download all software from the support site.)
- Dimensions11.13 " x 5.06 " x 2.12 " Inch 28.26 x 12.85 x 5.38 Centimeter
- Slot2.7 slot
- Note*Game Frequency is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications. Actual individual game clock results may vary. **Boost frequency is the maximum expected GPU clock when lighter workloads are run under ideal thermal and electrical condition, set to typical TGP(Total Graphics Power). Actual individual boost clock results may vary. ***Please find the guideline for VRAM OC Tool: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1042818 ****Crossfire support with DX12 and Vulkan only. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets. If you do not use the latest and current specifications of ASUS products, you shall be liable for all loss and damage claimed by third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused from using false specifications of ASUS products.
|شرایط گارانتی||گارانتی اصلی سازگار - حامی|
|مارک و برند||ASUS|