ASUS PRIME Z390-P LGA 1151 MotherboardID#6008
Intel LGA 1151 ATX motherboard with OptiMem II, DDR4 4266 MHz, Dual M.2, HDMI, Intel Optane memory ready, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.1 Gen 2
- OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Enhanced power solution: Premium components provide better power efficiency
- UEFI BIOS: New UEFI options include a search function that allows you to find settings easily
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and AIO pump, via Fan Xpert 4 or the acclaimed UEFI
- Ultrafast connectivity: Dual native M.2 and NVMe PCIe RAID support for lightning-fast storage speeds
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection
- CPUIntel® Socket 1151 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 * The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types. * Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- ChipsetIntel® Z390
- Memory4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 4266(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory Dual Channel Memory Architecture Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) * Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists). * The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor.
- GraphicIntegrated Graphics Processor- Intel® UHD Graphics support Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DisplayPort ports - Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz - Supports DisplayPort with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™ DP 1.2 Multi-Stream Transport compliant, supports DP 1.2 monitor daisy chain up to 3 displays
- Multi-GPU SupportSupports AMD CrossFireX™ Technology
- Expansion Slots1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or x8+x4+x4) 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode) 4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 Wi-Fi/BT and Intel® CNVi (Integrated Wi-Fi/BT) module* *For 3 SSD on CPU support, install a Hyper M.2 X16 card (sold separately) into the PCIeX16_1 slot, enable this card under BIOS settings. * The Wi-Fi/BT module is purchased separately
- StorageIntel® Z390 Chipset : 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*1 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 2 mode) 4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s) Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10 Intel® Rapid Storage Technology supports Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready Intel® CPU with Intel® Rapid Storage Technology support (RAID 0 & RAID 1) PCIEX16_1 slot supports up to 3 Intel® PCIe NVME SSDs via a Hyper M.2 X16 series Card
- LANRealtek® RTL8111H, support LANGuard
- AudioRealtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC - Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking Audio Feature : - LED-illuminated design - Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path. - Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference - Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals - Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity * Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
- USB PortsIntel® Z390 Chipset : 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel, , Type-A) Intel® Z390 Chipset : 8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel, , Type-A, 4 at mid-board) Intel® Z390 Chipset : 3 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s)
- Special FeaturesFan Xpert4 - Advanced fan and liquid controls for ultimate cooling and quietness ASUS 5X Protection III : - ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage - ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges! - ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design - ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability! - ASUS DIGI+ VRM: Premium components provide better power efficiency ASUS Optimem II： - Optimem (Improved DDR4 stability) ASUS EPU : - EPU ASUS Exclusive Features : - AI Suite 3 - Ai Charger ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution : - Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution & MOS Heatsink - ASUS Fan Xpert 4 ASUS EZ DIY : - ASUS O.C. Tuner - ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3 - ASUS EZ Flash 3 ASUS Q-Design : - ASUS Q-Slot - ASUS Q-DIMM Overclocking Protection : - ASUS C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall) M.2 Onboard(The latest transfer technologies with up to 32Gb/s data transfer speeds) MemOK! II - Enhance memory compatibility. More smart and convenient. Keep high performance. (Shorten the PC starting time) Q-Installer - Auto download driver and software. Friendly for first PC builder.
- Back I/O Ports1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple) 1 x PS/2 mouse (green) 1 x DisplayPort 1 x HDMI 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s) 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A, 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A 3 x 8-channel Audio I/O
- Internal I/O Ports1 x Lighting Control RGB Strip Header(s) 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) 1 x USB 2.0 1-port connector(s) support(s) additional 1 USB 2.0 port(s) 1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s) 1 x M.2 Socket 1 with E key, type 2230 Wi-Fi/BT device support or Intel® CNVi (Integrated Wi-Fi/BT) module 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode) 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 X2 mode) 1 x COM port(s) connector(s) 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s) 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) 2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) 1 x AIO_PUMP connector 1 x S/PDIF out header(s) 1 x 8-pin EATX 12 V Power connector 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s) 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP) 1 x MemOK! II switch(es) 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s) 1 x System panel connector
- AccessoriesUser's manual I/O Shield 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s) 2 x M.2 Screw Package 1 x SCD
- BIOS128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 EZ Tuning Wizard, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F9 Search, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- Support DiscDrivers ASUS Utilities ASUS EZ Update Anti-virus software (OEM version)
- Operating SystemWindows® 10 64-bit
- Form FactorATX Form Factor 12.0 inch x 9.2 inch ( 30.5 cm x 23.4 cm )
- Management SolutionWOL by PME, PXE
- Note*1.When a device in SATA mode is installed on the M.2_1 socket, SATA6G_2 port cannot be used.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
|شرایط گارانتی||حامی ( ویستا ) گارانتی|
|مارک و برند||ASUS|