ASUS Prime Z390-A LGA 1151 MotherboardID#5887
Intel LGA 1151 ATX motherboard with AI Overclocking, DDR4 4266 MHz, Dual M.2, HDMI, Intel Optane memory ready, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C AI overclocking: Quickly optimizes your CPU performance based on the CPU and cooler, achieving results that are extremely close to manual tuning by experts. OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking Enhanced power solution: Premium components provide better power efficiency UEFI BIOS: New UEFI options include a search function that allows you to find settings easily Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and AIO pimp, via Fan Xpert 4 or the acclaimed UEFI M.2 heatsink: Ultra-efficient heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperatures by up to 20°C for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability Next-gen connectivity: Supreme flexibility with Intel Optane memory ready, Intel® RST support, Thunderbolt 3 header and dual M.2 support ASUS Aura Sync: Controllable onboard RGB lighting easily syncs with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware
- CPUIntel® Socket 1151 for 9th / 8th Generation Pentium®/Celeron® Processors Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 * The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types. * Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- ChipsetIntel® Z390
- Memory4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 4266(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory * Dual Channel Memory Architecture Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) * Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists). * The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor.
- GraphicIntegrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D ports - Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz - Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively) Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™
- Multi-GPU SupportSupports NVIDIA® 2-Way SLI™ Technology Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ Technology
- Expansion Slots2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16, x8/x8, x8/x4+x4*, x8+x4+x4/x0**) *1 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode) *4 3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 * For 2 SSD on CPU support, install a Hyper M.2 X16 card (sold separately) into the PCIeX16_2 slot, enable this card under BIOS settings. ** For 3 SSD on CPU support, install a Hyper M.2 X16 card (sold separately) into the PCIeX16_1 slot, enable this card under BIOS settings.
- StorageIntel® Z390 Chipset : 1 x M.2 Socket 3, , with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode) 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*5 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10 Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready Intel® CPU with Intel® Rapid Storage Technology support (RAID 0 & RAID 1)
- LANIntel® I219V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s) ASUS Turbo LAN Utility ASUS LAN Guard
- AudioRealtek® ALC S1220A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC featuring Crystal Sound 3 - Power pre-regulator reduces power input noise to ensure consistent performance - Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs - Internal audio Amplifier to enhance the highest quality sound for headphone and speakers - Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking - High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input - Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback *6 Audio Feature : - DTS Headphone:X - Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel - Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference - Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals - Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity - Unique de-pop circuit: Reduces start-up popping noise to audio outputs
- USB PortsIntel® Z390 Chipset : 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) Intel® Z390 Chipset : 5 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (3 at mid-board) Intel® Z390 Chipset : 2 x USB 2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, ) GL852G USB Hub : 4 x USB 2.0 port(s) (4 at mid-board)
- Special Features5-Way Optimization by Dual Intelligent Processors 5 - 5-Way Optimization tuning key perfectly consolidates TPU, EPU, DIGI+ VRM, Fan Xpert 4, and Turbo Core App - Procool Power connector design TPU - Auto Tuning, TPU, GPU Boost Fan Xpert4 - Fan Xpert 4 featuring Fan Auto Tuning function and multiple thermistors selection for optimized system cooling control ASUS 5X Protection III : - ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage - ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges! - ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design - ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability! ASUS Optimem II： - Improved DDR4 Stability ASUS EPU : - EPU ASUS Exclusive Features : - MemOK! II - AI Suite 3 - Ai Charger ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution : - Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution & MOS Heatsink - ASUS Fan Xpert 4 ASUS EZ DIY : - ASUS O.C. Tuner - ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3 - ASUS EZ Flash 3 - ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode ASUS Q-Design : - ASUS Q-Shield - ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED) - ASUS Q-Slot - ASUS Q-DIMM - ASUS Q-Connector AURA: RGB Lighting Control Turbo APP - featuring system performance tuning for selected applications M.2 Onboard(The latest transfer technologies with up to 32Gb/s data transfer speeds)
- Back I/O Ports1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s) 1 x DisplayPort 1 x HDMI 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s) 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (teal blue)Type-A, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A 2 x USB 2.0 1 x Optical S/PDIF out 5 x Audio jack(s)
- Internal I/O Ports2 x Aura RGB Strip Headers 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 front panel TypeC™ connector 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) 3 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 6 USB 2.0 port(s) 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode) 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode) 1 x TPM header 1 x COM port(s) connector(s) 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s) 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin) 1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin) 2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin) 1 x AIO_PUMP connector (1 x 4 -pin) 1 x W_PUMP+ connector 1 x Thunderbolt header (5-pin) for ASUS ThunderboltEX series support 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s) 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s) 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP) 1 x System panel(s) (Q-Connector) 1 x MemOK! II switch(es) 1 x CPU OV 1 x Power-on button(s) 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s) 1 x Node Connector(s) 1 x EXT_Fan header 1 x Thermal sensor connector 1 x M.2 Fan Header
- AccessoriesUser's manual ASUS Q-Shield 3 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s) 1 x M.2 Screw Package 1 x SLI HB BRIDGE(2-WAY-M) 1 x Q-Connector 1 x SCD 1 x CPU Fan Holder
- BIOS128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 AI OC Guide, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F9 Search, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- ManageabilityWfM 2.0, DMI 3.0, WOL by PME, PXE
- Support DiscDrivers ASUS Utilities ASUS EZ Update Anti-virus software (OEM version)
- Operating SystemWindows® 10 64-bit
- Form FactorATX Form Factor 12.0 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
- Note*1 PCIEX16_1 slot supports up to 3 Intel® PCIe NVME SSDs via a Hyper M.2 X16 series Card. *3 *2 PCIEX16_2 slot supports up to 2 Intel® PCIe NVME SSDs via a Hyper M.2 X16 series Card. *3 *3 Hyper M.2 X16 series card sold separately. Install a Hyper M.2 X16 series card and enable this card under BIOS settings. *4 The PCIe x16_3 slot shares bandwidth with SATA_5 and SATA_6. The PCIe x16_3 is default set at x2 mode. *5 The M.2_1 socket shares bandwidth with SATA_2 port when using M.2 SATA devices. Adjust BIOS settings to use a SATA device. *6 Only available under Windows® 10.
|شرایط گارانتی||حامی ( ویستا ) - 3 سال|
|مارک و برند||ASUS|