ASUS PRIME H310M-C LGA 1151 MotherboardID#5379
Micro-ATX H310 business motherboard with enhanced security, reliability and manageability
- ASUS-exclusive self-recovering BIOS technology for automatic system BIOS recovery from a verified backup
- Dedicated LPC header and debug card with LCD display for faster troubleshooting
- Event log for capturing and managing detailed system information
- Innovative moisture-resistant coating to protect the motherboard from harsh environments
- Commercial BIOS kit to make customization faster and more efficient
- CPUIntel® for 9th / 8th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 * The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types. * Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- ChipsetIntel® H310
- Memory2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) * Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs. * Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists). * The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor. ** DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors.
- GraphicIntegrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support Multi-VGA output support : DVI-D/RGB ports - Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz - Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively) Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™ Supports up to 2 displays simultaneously
- Expansion Slots1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 1 x PCI
- StorageIntel® H310 Chipset : 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode) 4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
- LANRealtek® RTL8111H, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- AudioRealtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC *1 - Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- USB PortsIntel® H310 Chipset : 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at mid-board) Intel® H310 Chipset : 6 x USB 2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, , Type-A, 2 at mid-board)
- Special FeaturesBespoke Motherboard Design & Business Focused Features : - ASUS Self Recovering BIOS: Automatically recover BIOS update once crash happen - ASUS Event Log: Record activities of system and provides information in BIOS - ASUS Commercial BIOS kit: Speed up BIOS update solutionby partial BIOS design - Anti-Moisture: Against moisture and corrosion — prolonging the life of your motherboard - 24/7 Reliability: Tested under temperature up to 45°C and humidity up to 80% to ensure handle diverse environment Easy Assembly Design: - Fixed-position&Color-coded Connectors: Enable easy identification and cable-matching, speeding up the production line - Box Headers: USB headers are box style, enabling fast connector installation and preventing pin damage Digi+VRM
- Back I/O Ports1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple) 1 x PS/2 mouse (green) 1 x DVI-D 1 x D-Sub 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s) 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 4 x USB 2.0 3 x Audio jack(s)
- Internal I/O Ports1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) 1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s) 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE x2 mode) 1 x LPT header 2 x COM port(s) connector(s) 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s) 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin) 1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin) 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s) 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s) 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP) 1 x System panel(s) 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector(s) 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s) 1 x 14-1 pin TPM connector 1 x LPC Debug header 1 x Speaker connector
- AccessoriesUser's manual I/O Shield 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s) 1 x M.2 Screw Package 1 x Supporting DVD
- BIOS128Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS smart recovering BIOS, ASUS Event log, ASUS Commercial Kit
- ManageabilityWOL, PXE
- Support DiscDrivers ASUS Commercial BIOS Kits ASUS Watchdog Timer
- Form FactoruATX Form Factor 9.6 inch x 7.6 inch ( 24.4 cm x 19.3 cm )
- Note*1. Use a chassis with HD audio module in the front panel to support an 8-channel audio output. *2. Use with amplified speaker is suggested. *3. When a SATA mode M.2 device is installed, the M.2 Socket shares bandwidth with the SATA6G_2 port.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
- *Precise specifications and features vary by model . Please refer to the specification page
- The product (electrical , electronic equipment, Mercury-containing button cell battery) should not be placed in municipal waste. Check local regulations for disposal of electronic products.
- The use of trademark symbol (TM, ®) appears on this website means that the word text, trademarks, logos or slogans, is being used as trademark under common laws protection and/or registered as Trademark in U.S. and/or other country/region.
|شرایط گارانتی||حامی ( ویستا ) گارانتی|
|مارک و برند||ASUS|